Consistency Check Service: Sets up a schedule to automatically check the consistency of compressed images. (You can set image compression rules in the Compression Service.) It checks to ensure you have the correct counts of objects by comparing against the counts in the database. If the check fails, the objects are marked as filed in the database. You can also use the JMX attributes below to manually check the consistency of images.
Interval in which to check for images for consistency. Format:
- interval!from-to or NEVER
- interval = ##s (in seconds), ##m (in minutes), ##h (in hours).
- from = start hour (0-23) when no consistency check should be performed
- to = end hour (0-23) when no consistency check should be performed
- NEVER = disable automatic consistency checking
- Example: 10s!9-17 means every 10 seconds, poll the database and check image consistency, except between the hours of 9:00am and 5:00pm. By setting this type of TaskInterval, you can ensure checks occur outside of peak imaging hours.
Minimum age of a study that will be checked for consistency, in
Maximum age of a study that will be checked for consistency, in
Maximum amount of time from the last consistency check, in
Maximum number of studies that are checked in one task.
The class name of the MBean
The status of the MBean
The status of the MBean in text form
Standard MBean lifecycle method
The start lifecycle operation
The stop lifecycle operation
The destroy lifecycle operation
The detyped lifecycle operation (for internal use only)
Check consistency of studies.