Here is a list of DICOM samples for testing viewer capabilities.
|title||How to launch Weasis|
To display the DICOM samples in this page, you need a recent version of Java installed on your system.
Two possible ways of launching Weasis:
- Clicking on the link will return a jnlp file that need to be execute (double click on the file) from the download folder.
- will open directly Weasis (version 2.x) with the new jnlp protocol (needs a jnlp handler)
Registration of jnlp handler is available in Oracle Java Runtime installer from JRE 8_111 and in the Java 9 installer.
- On Windows, it works out of box
- On Mac OS X, it could be necessary to run once Java Webstart to register the jnlp handler (/Library/Internet Plug-Ins/JavaAppletPlugin.plugin/Contents/Resources/javawslauncher.app)
- On Linux, a configuration is required
- Patient name starting with "TEST^" and then the general test purpose. "TEST-i18n-" prefix is for internationalization test.
- In study description: test description
- In series description: test description
Show or hide from the "Display" right panel.
Stretch or shrink the image according the "pixel spacing" or "pixel aspect ratio" field.