Report Bugs and Enhancements
First, search the JIRA system, the forum and/or the Wiki to see if your problem has not been reported yet.
Only then, fill a bug with the most details:
- For categorizing the issue, select the appropriate type:
- Bug: a bug, anything that does not work as expected
- Improvement: an enhancement over an existing feature
- New Feature: a new feature
- Task: everything else, something that needs to be done
- Use the short summary field to describe the main goal of your issue.
- Select the appropriate field:
- Priority, for asserting the importance of a issue
- Affects Version of Weasis
- Describe the application basic context (OS, JRE version, ...).
- Provide code examples, use cases and/or steps to reproduce the problem.
Become a Committer
- Become a committer on an existing project or on one of the incubating projects. Commit access requests must be sent to Former user (Deleted).
Share Your Knowledge
- Contribute your knowledge to the Wiki.
- Localization: Help translate Weasis into other languages.
- Help other users on the forum.